Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Word to the Wise...

Although this web log is an attempt to share information as stated in the Purpose, many members of both families may be much more computer literate than I am, and therefore may have an idea that is much more elegant and useful. Go ahead and suggest via my e-mail address (sent to you individually by me or someone else already involved) if you have a better solution; I won't mind.


In addition, please ignore dates in the future for some of the postings; it's the only way I can figure to keep some of them in the most appropriate order. If you have a better solution, please let me know.


Also, if you are a hands-on type and want to enter information yourself rather than sending stuff to me vial e-mail, feel free to contact me and I will set you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment